NEWBURYPORT, Mass., April 23, 2019 / CNW / – Global leader in electric power and advanced materials Mersen is pleased to announce the launch of a new electric power website. “The global website is an innovative and powerful tool that provides quick and easy access to our power supply data,” said Charlie raynes, global vice president of Marcom. “And the new website highlights our commitment to putting the customer at the center of every decision we make.” The site includes enhanced aggregate product data, customized products and solutions, quick access to technical experts, and enhanced market maps to showcase our entire product line.
New features include:
- Bold new design: Easily access Mersen product, market and application data.
- Mighty new Product search and search functions: Quickly find what you need! Search by product number, category or specification. Intuitive prompts guide you through the process.
- Interactive Markets and Applications Pages: Put Mersen expertise at your fingertips! Explore over 35 markets with interactive app diagrams that include recommendations and product links to use for each app.
- Newly developed Custom Products and Solutions Section: Mersen has a keen understanding of the challenges customers face. Our Custom Products section makes it easy to partner with Mersen early in the design process.
- Product information at a glance: Product pages feature large photos, key features and benefits, and specifications in tabular form. Click on a product number to access specific product information such as size, weight and packaging.
- Optimal display on all devices: The Mersen EP site resizes content for optimized viewing on any device.
The new Mersen Electrical Power website can be accessed at https://ep.mersen.com.
A world expert in electrical energy and advanced materials, Mersen designs innovative solutions to meet the specific needs of its customers in order to enable them to optimize their manufacturing processes in sectors such as energy, transport, electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and process industries. Mersen Electrical Power offers a full range of UL / CSA Low Voltage Fuses and Switchgear, IEC low voltage fuses and switchgear, high speed fuses, configured panels, DC protection for EV and battery, bus bars, protection against overvoltage, high and medium voltage fuses and sockets, power transfer for rail vehicles, low voltage switches, low voltage special purpose fuses, customized products and solutions, and more. For more information call 978-462-6662 or visit ep.mersen.com.
Marketing communications manager, North America
[email protected] | (978) 465-4919